Friday, January 28, 2011

Day after day one

I was happy that my plan to journal the goins on at HG was well received. I write like I think and thats what I gots. carry on...

Fridays in the winter are about getting the off-season delivery prepped for crack of crazy on Sat.
No, REALLY i love it. And when our blood sugar crashes we get as goofy as a pair of hyenas.

First thing this morning we got the second phase of seed ordering figured out, (maters ya'll, gonna love what we got comin for market!). that was really excitin and I also got a grasp of how freakin costly the seeds can be. makes me want to seed save. gonna learn it yup I am.

Yes we harvested our treasured turnips in the cold overcast chill, thats all I'm gonna say about that. If you ordered some you know you ain had nuttin like that in ... long time!! yumm I am chompin on one as I type...

Checked out the hoophouse progress (during the latest wintry mix, from the latest flippin clipper- yes every day its somethin) The sun actually winked for a fast second at 7 am, it must be tarred, it went back to sleep. Back to the plantings, the spinach is reaching and the arugula is peeking, another day & I bet the rest will make an appearance.

1 comment:

  1. ohmagood-- goofy as a pair of hyenas from low blood sugar is freakin hilarious and TRUE! Love you D.

    ReplyDelete