Monday, January 31, 2011

chompin at the bit?


Well the Voles are chompin at the carrots.... (Hattie, this is an OLD HOLE, do not freak out & run to the hooper with yer headlamp!) I just happened to see the absolutely GAWjuss carrots workin hard to fill out their full orangeness even among the deficit of dirt. My opinion is that if they take one carrot a month, that ain bad odds. But if they ramp up and start competing with the clientele, well we may have to lock a certain meow in the hooper overnight, accidentally... just sayin...
Aren't those carrots ADORABLE???? Unlike the Voles. I am told they suck the carrots down like a cartoon! I have never seen this but I BELIEVE! Hattie tried to warsh 'em out but unlike a cartoon the water didn't geyser out of the ground with laughing voles reclining on the cushion of the water. The report was that it just kept going & going & going, never bubbling out of any nearby hole. This too I believe.
Now that the days are longer and .... no, I cannot tell a lie, there is hardly any sun or warmth most the time, its freakin froze yo. But soon, I'm sure of it, the sun will shine & the temps will rise and the carrots will be in full regalia for ya. That will happen, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment