Saturday, January 29, 2011

talk about delivery! WOOT

You will NEVER believe what showed up on Friday night!! If I was there I prolly woulda kissed the UPS person a million times. THE PLASTIC IS HERE! yup our cheeks are poppin off our face. I eyeballed the boxes early this mornin. ( If I was the UPS man, i'da shoved em off the truck & leavem lie- poor guy hauled em up to the porch) They are indeed massive. and beautiful. joy in the heart.

Now you know what that means for you, doncha? Veggies, that's RIGHT! Lettuce kale spinach arugula carrots; all kinda stuff. We are gonna get right on that.... as soon as we get back from PASA next weekend. Actually we probably won't be able to stand it & will break out at least one roll for some poor brutalized brassica freezing in the "challenging climate".

Ah so PASA- farming for the future conference http://www.pasafarming.org/conference2011/
This is where farmers go juice up, find the faith, inspire the guts it takes to do this stuff for a living, and meet a buncha others doing the same stuff. Talk about poppin cheeks.
Not to worry! Of course I will tell you all about it! Hope I don't stick out like my sore thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment