Thursday, February 17, 2011

GOLD RUSH!

February brought us some wunnerful warm days right here smack dab in the middle of it. I'm partial to Feb, its my birthday month, maybe that's why winter doesn't bother me. That is if I'm prepared for it.... given my new vocation preparation is KEY, gotta keep the food flowing even under snow. We got caught short this year. I have the photos to prove it. But enough of that!! Feb came through with some real gems, Wednesday was 50's, Thursday 60s and today nearly 70! So we decided to go out and get ya some food. We were able to HARVEST pure deliciousness!!

We won this round with the voles check out the nuggets we found underground!!



The arugula was a little more tricky to mine. More like panning for gold, check out our set up. Time intensive yes, but it is worth it! wait until you taste this Arugula. Organic seasonal food, that's what life is all about.

Panning for gold...

For those lucky folks who ordered in time for this weeks delivery, tell me what you did with your haul! I'd have a hard time not just eating it right out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment